Gqrx supports many of the SDR hardware available, including Airspy, Funcube Dongles, rtl-sdr, HackRF and USRP devices. See supported devices for a complete list.
Gqrx is free software, licensed under the GNU General Public license allowing anyone to fix and modify it for their use. Gqrx offers features like:
- Discover devices attached to the computer.
- Process I/Q data from the supported devices.
- Change frequency, gain and apply various corrections (frequency, I/Q balance).
- AM, SSB, CW, FM-N and FM-W (mono and stereo) demodulators.
- Special FM mode for NOAA APT.
- Variable band pass filter.
- AGC, squelch and noise blankers.
- FFT plot and waterfall.
- Record and playback audio to / from WAV file.
- Record and playback raw baseband data.
- Spectrum analyzer mode where all signal processing is disabled.
- Basic remote control through TCP connection.
- Streaming audio output over UDP.
The latest version of Gqrx is 2.9 and is available as source code and binary packages for various platforms. See the download page for details.