This page lists known applications that take advantage of the network interface in gqrx.
- Software soundcard modem/TNC and APRS decoder that can receive input audio from gqrx using the UDP interface.
- Website: http://home.comcast.net/~wb2osz/site/
- Remotely control gqrx while keeping your bookmarks in order.
- Download: https://github.com/marmelo/gqrx-remote
- Controls gqrx to scan frequencies or channels using a CSV file.
- Download: https://github.com/khaytsus/gqrx-scan
- Records audio via UDP interface but discarding silence.
- Download: https://github.com/cybernova/SDRecord
- A simple and light scanner implemented in ~35 lines Perl code
- Download: See attachment.
- There is also a GUI version written in wxPerl, see attachment.
- Started as a fork of gqrx-remote, now contains more additions and improvements.
- Download: https://github.com/Marzona/rig-remote
- A Perl module that provides a simple interface to the remote control protocol.
- Download from Github or CPAN.
- A program written using GQRX::Remote to make a SDR behave like a ghost box.
- Download from github: https://github.com/DougHaber/gqrx-ghostbox