Gqrx is distributed as source code as well as binary packages. The supported platform is Linux and to some extent Mac OS X.
A recent version of gqrx is probably already available through the official software channels of various Linux distributions and it is recommended to investigate that first. If those packages are too old or lack hardware support you can try some of these alternate options:
- Gqrx source code (SourceForge)
- Generic Gqrx binary package for 64 bit linux (SourceForge)
- Experimental AppImage for 64 bit linux (SourceForge)
- Gqrx binary package for LTS versions of Ubuntu Linux
- Gqrx binary package for the Raspberry Pi 3 and other armv6 boards running Debian Stretch
- Gqrx binary package for Mac OS X 10.11, experimental and known to have problems, in particular on 10.12+ (SourceForge)