Thanks to everybody who contributed to making this release happen!
- 1-2-5 scaling on FFT axis.
- Audio waterfall.
- Remember AGC settings between sessions.
- Right-click on FFT resets frequency zoom.
- Separate dB ranges for pandapter and waterfall.
- Raw I/Q mode.
- Portaudio support.
- Command line option to set Qt style (fusion, windows, …)
- Binary packages for Raspberry Pi 2 and 3.
- Stuttering audio with Pulseaudio backend.
- Use system font on FFT plot (too small font on high res displays).
- Broken FUNcube Dongle Pro+ support on Mac OS X 10.11.4.
- Correct display of negative offsets between -1 and 0 kHz.
- Reset frequency digits below the one that is being changed.
- LNB LO could not be set from I/O configuration dialog.
- Update squelch level when switching between demodulators.
- Set correct filter range when loading bookmark.
- White area on waterfall.
- RFSpace Cloud-IQ support on Mac OS X, RPI binaries and in PPA.
- Input decimator performance.
- SDRPlay integration through SoapySDR.
- Only probe for devices when the program is started.
- Allow user to enter ALSA device name.
- Set default audio FFT range to -70…0 dB.
- Restore audio FFT dB scaling between sessions.
The download page and the Ubuntu PPA have already been updated with the new source packages and binaries for the Raspberry Pi 2 and 3. Mac OS X users will have to wait a few more days for and App bundle.
As mentioned in the release notes, we have fixed RFSpace Cloud-IQ support in gr-osmosdr and Gqrx can now work reliably with the Cloud-IQ. The patches are integrated into the Raspberry Pi binaries but not yet in the Ubuntu PPA. I anticipate a PPA update during next week that will include both the RFSpace fixes and some Airpsy improvements.
I hope you will enjoy this new version of Gqrx and stay tuned for exciting new developments in the embedded single board computer area in the foreseeable future.
Let us know what you think!