Gqrx is an open source software defined radio receiver (SDR) powered by the GNU Radio and the Qt graphical toolkit.
Gqrx supports many of the SDR hardware available, including Airspy, Funcube Dongles, rtl-sdr, HackRF and USRP devices. See supported devices for a complete list.
Gqrx is free software, licensed under the GNU General Public license allowing anyone to fix and modify it for their use. Gqrx offers features like:
- Discover devices attached to the computer.
- Process I/Q data from the supported devices.
- Change frequency, gain and apply various corrections (frequency, I/Q balance).
- AM, SSB, CW, FM-N and FM-W (mono and stereo) demodulators.
- Special FM mode for NOAA APT.
- Variable band pass filter.
- AGC, squelch and noise blankers.
- FFT plot and waterfall.
- Record and playback audio to / from WAV file.
- Record and playback raw baseband data.
- Spectrum analyzer mode where all signal processing is disabled.
- Basic remote control through TCP connection.
- Streaming audio output over UDP.
The latest version of Gqrx is available as source code and binary packages for various platforms. See the download page for details.
Watch gqrx in action in these YouTube videos, download the latest version and check out the available documentation.