Gqrx 2.11.1 has been released and is now available for download.
News in this release:
- Added selectable IQ FFT window type
- Fixed problems on Mac Pro computers without built-in audio
- Fixed black on black tooltips in the main window
- Fixed auto-squelch sets 0 dBFS too often
- Fixed can not play I/Q files if path contains a space
- Restore gains to slider states when hardware AGC is disabled
- Fixed crash on startup when audio output device is gone (Mac OS X)
- Filter offset no longer limited to +/- 9.999999 MHz
- Changed default FFT window for reduced spectral leakage
- Added visual indicator of squelch level in the signal meter
- Show configuration file path when listing config files using -l
- Microtelecom Perseus integration
- Implemented PPM correction for PlutoSDR nad RF Space Cloud IQ (gr-osmosdr-gqrx)
See the download page for download options.